About the Academy of Marketing
The overall objective of the Academy of Marketing is to further marketing education and research, and:
- To pursue activities and policy which further the professional development of marketing education.
- To encourage and promote academic research in marketing.
- To support marketing academics and associated staff as they develop their careers.
- To provide for regular liaison between marketing academics and associated organisations with related aims and activities for the benefit of members and the discipline.
- To foster a positive relationship between the requirements of practice and the academic discipline.
- To seek representation on the issues arising in these activities at the highest levels of government, education and industry, to secure recognition and action, where required.