Event – How to keep marketing education relevant?
How to keep marketing education relevant? The future of learning marketing from early career to CMO
At this special event for members of the Academy of Marketing and Worshipful Company of Marketors, hear insights from the 2023 AM/WCM Teaching Excellence Award winner and a panel of academic and industry experts. Light refreshments will also be provided. Spaces are limited so please use the registration link to book your place – registration is free for members of AM / WCM.
Date: Wednesday 28th February 6-8:30pm
Location: Media.Monks, Bonhill Building, 15 Bonhill Street, Shoreditch, EC2A 4DN.
Presentation from the 2023 AM Teaching Excellence Award winner Dr Pilar Rojas-Gaviria, Associate Professor in Marketing, Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham – ‘Module Consumer Insights: Discovering Consumer Behaviour through Dance’.
Chair of panel –
- Professor Finola Kerrigan, Professor in Marketing and Consumption, Deputy Dean of Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham
Panel members –
- Dr Lucy Gill-Simmen is Vice-Dean for Education & Student Experience in the School of Business & Management and a Senior Lecturer in Marketing at Royal Holloway University of London.
- Dr Glyn Cartwright – Worshipful Company of Marketors (WCM)
- Maggie Jones – Director of Qualifications and Partnerships at Chartered Institution of Marketing (CIM)
- Joanna Cotton – Managing Director of Media.Monks.