Teaching Excellence Awards
Teaching Excellence Awards 2023 – please note the deadline for applications has now passed.
The new Academy of Marketing Teaching Excellence Awards are sponsored by the Worshipful Company of Marketors. These awards recognise and celebrate teaching excellence in HE marketing education. Truly excellent practice is occurring in marketing education, but we have few means to acknowledge great practice and also few ways to share success. These awards offer the opportunity to celebrate the hard work, creativity and impact of teaching in the marketing discipline. The Academy of Marketing is committed to enabling academics to share innovation, excellence and the impact of marketing education.
Winners will be awarded £500 to spend on teaching related resources or activities. Additionally, winners will be invited to present a public inaugural style lecture as part of a bespoke event to showcase their work and celebrate teaching excellence in Autumn 2023. The awards will be presented at the Academy of Marketing Annual Conference in July 2023.
- Two awards will be given if the judges have identified evidence of Teaching Excellence.
- Return completed form and up to one file of supporting evidence together by email only to Anne Foy at the Academy of Marketing ([email protected] ). Complete one submission form per individual or per team. The deadline for submissions has now passed.
- Written supporting evidence (i.e., Word or PDF) may be included along with the submission form. Please ensure that files do not exceed 2 pages.
- Please note that all entrants must be members of the Academy of Marketing. Membership enquiries can be directed to [email protected]
- Please note that individual winners will be offered a free place at the Conference dinner. If a team wins the award only one member of the team will be offered a free place at the conference dinner.
- Entries should relate to work completed 1 Sept 2021 – 1 Jan 2023
- Deadline for submissions: 3rd May 2023 by 12 noon
- Winner notified: June 2023
- Award Presented: July 2023
- Public Lecture: Autumn 2023