Marketing: Fusing resilience and power for public value – igniting marketing’s social spirit
Cardiff Business School, 1-4 July 2024
Workshops Detailed Call for Papers
The conference will host a range of Workshops covering marketing theory, methods and pedagogy. Please see the detailed Workshops Call for Papers for more information.
- Addressing the Climate Emergency Through Behaviour Change: The Role of Marketing in the Tourism, Leisure and Transport Sectors
- Advertising and Societal Wellbeing: Exploring Social Issues in Advertising and Brand Activism
- Beyond a Game: Exploring Exploitation, Manipulation, and Ethical Issues in Gamification
- Co-governing and Impactful Place Marketing: A Socioeconomic Perspective to Creating a Coherent Country Brand.
- Data privacy, the sword of Damocles in the realm of marketing
- Disruptions and Consumer Resilience
- [Eco] Labelling for Sustainability: Redefining the Value and Future of Sustainability Labels
- Embedding SDGs in Marketing Curriculum: Examples from the Current Practice
- Empowering Sustainability Through the Power of AI: How can AI Technologies be Used to Encourage Consumer Decision-Making Towards Sustainable Consumption?
- Growing the Power of Food Marketing Scholarship for Social Change
- How Can we Unlock the Communication Gap in Sustainability?
- Igniting Positive Cultural Change in Academic Institutions
- Marketing and Responsible Innovation: Balancing Progress and Ethics’
- Marketing’s Social Spirit and Transformative Services in Unregulated Environments
- Perspectives on Drinking, Manufacture and Drinking Spaces and Places
- Playing the Marketer – Bringing the Joy of Marketing into the Classroom
- Reigniting the Social Spirit of Marketing through Subsistence Marketplaces
- Re-imagining Marketing Research in the AI Age: Igniting Opportunities & Challenges?
- Slave to the Algorithm: Marketing’s Coercive or Liberatory Future?
- Social Marketing and Artificial intelligence: Incorporating artificial intelligence in the promotion of behaviour changes
- Social Media and Marketing: Towards a Better Future
- Sustainability and Circularity in Luxury: Setting a Future Research Agenda
- The Impact of Mobile Apps on Consumers’ Well-Being and Public Value Creation
- The Value of All these Arts: Social and Cultural Value Creation Within, Across and Beyond the Arts and Creative Sector