Dr Kaouther Kooli, Bournemouth University
Dr Elvira Bolat, Bournemouth University
Objectives of the B2B SIG
The Academy of Marketing’s Special Interest Group in Business to Business (B2B) marketing aims to explore the recent challenges and debates surrounding B2B marketing, to foster a dialogue and to expand knowledge amongst academic, practitioners and research students. The group also aims to facilitate building networks and collaborations among individuals interested in B2B marketing in order to promote research and publication.
The objectives of the SIG are to:
- Advance the specialism of B2B marketing for the AM and its members.
- Contribute the B2B marketing track to the annual conference of the AM.
- Organise an annual Seminar on B2B marketing.
- Facilitate the building of networks and collaborations among individuals from different organisations with similar interests.
- Provide a forum for discussion among marketing academics, practitioners and students interested in B2B marketing.
- Promote research and teaching in B2B marketing.
- Encourage the exchange and dissemination of current developments in the area.
B2B SIG Membership
To join the B2B Marketing SIG, please contact Dr Kaouther Kooli : [email protected]
B2B SIG Facebook page
Please join the B2B SIG Facebook page. You are welcome to enrich the SIG with your ideas and comments: